yesterday Lilian and I flipped through a wedding magazine and was quite awed by the wedding gowns. the usual me just kept saying "Lilian I wanna get married now." I kinda have the ideal wedding gown in mind already hehe. was telling her that I should start buying wedding magazines and set up my own inventory of wedding knowledge. don't think I'll be marrying anytime soon so, plenty of time to lookseelooksee!
just 20 mins ago I stumbled across "say yes to the dress" on discovery travel and living. it's a show about brides choosing their wedding gowns. -_- how timely right. wah lau the gowns are super damn chio lor. it's like, even if a girl doesn't want to get married, just put her in a bridal gown and she'll feel like marrying immediately. shit, I think I'm talking about people like me. I can imagine myself trying on a gown and screaming to get married the very next minute. (okay same goes for "put me in a lambo and I'll be screaming to purchase one.")
and oh! my gown must be custom made okay!
and again, I must say that I don't look forward to marriage life. I just look forward to the ceremony. and the hussel of planning. exxxciting.