today's presentation went rather well, except that... XYZ NEBER SEE ME PRESENT. WHA LAU I PULLED SUCH A CUTE STUNT OKAY. (the pictures) he walked into class just after I finished my part :(
but it's okay, we got to see him present and we lol-ed rather badly. i think it was only the 2 of us lolling so badly, peace. hope he's taking the same mods as us next sem!
on another note, TOHT is one of the smartest yet most humble person around. really, he doesn't outright-ly show people he's smart, and he doesn't put you down. you can see his smartness in the way he comes up with new ideas and how he analyzes things so logically. and mind you, his ideas came out effortlessly. or so I think. (really, I would need lots of lightbulbs to come up with the same, brilliant ideas.)
that day in macs I overheard this HCI boy asking his fellow mates, "eh, which car is very childish??" answer, 3 posts later. winks.
That we will live the years together But there are dreams that cannot be And there are storms We cannot weather