Wednesday, April 01, 2009

9:28 PM

when I stepped into MaS today:

Jac: eh I like your shirt!
me: OMGOMGOMG you can tell who she is?!?!?! *points to my shirt*
Jac: huh????????
J: is it paris hilton?
me: OMGOMGOMG you're the only one who can tell it's paris hilton!!!!!! *squeal squeal squeal* I've been asking around all day and people just couldn't tell!! one of them still asked if it was me -_-
Jac: oh. hahahaha didn't know it's paris hilton. I just like the art, that's why.


Peace came up with all sorts of april fool's jokes.
(yea, all the ideas came from her.so creative right!)

we first tried on mayflower, WHO TOTALLY SAW THROUGH US WITHIN LIKE 3 SECONDS. then he laughed at us for being so loser -__-

nvm, so we tried it on J and co.

Peace: eh J, did you read the news!! Mourinho just got signed by Chelsea! ytd night at 3am!!!
J: WHAT!!! *starts making a lot of noise*
SL: YEA!! EPL WILL BE MUCH MORE FUN NOW HAHAHA.
the rest of the row: lalalalalala making a lot of noise.
me: oh btw! did you check your mail ytd? we were told that our presentation got to be carried forward by one week leh! because someone from the other group who was supposed to present next week ended up in hospital. <- Peace's idea too!
J: huh omg..!
A: but my gums still swollen...(from wisdom tooth extraction)
Jac: *raises hand enthusiastically* omg we can swop!!!!!!!!!!

after a while later:

Peace and Surong: happy april fool's day!
the whole row: -___-!!!!!!!! wah lau... (but they still believed that Mourinho got signed by Chelsea HAHAHAHAHA)
me: eh the chealsea one is fake too!!
J: what!!! omg wah lau you all ah...
someone from that same row: you both damn cute leh!! <- I really heard this. thank you!


then A asked: surong, is paris hilton an April fool's joke too?
me: nooooooo :( :( :( :( :( she's damn hot lor.
the whole row, minus the guys: D: D: D: D: D: *shivers*


haha, Jasmine was late for MaS and Peace played a prank on her.

Peace: eh jasmine, our discourse test had been changed to a closed book one leh.
Jasmine: huh...mm. okay lor. luckily only 5 lectures to study.

then Limin, who was even later.

Peace: eh limin, the MaS project has been pushed forward till next wed leh! he said the department wants the grades ASAP. but because of the time constraint now, he cut it till 8 pages long.
Limin: oh..okay..I guess we have to finish it up soon then. meet up next tue? no choice.
(later on jas told limin the truth.)


I don't know why Jas and Limin's reactions were so mild lor. if I were them I would be freaking out and totally get into a bitch fit or something.


okay la I was quite entertained with the success of our jokes.
thanks Peace for insisting on executing the jokes.
I was all like "huh you sure....you say ah..", when she told me her ideas.


my mom was telling me that when she boarded the bus the other day she tried tapping her ezlink card but it wouldn't work. after trying many times, someone finally pointed out to her that she was holding on to her POSB card.

I laughed like mad. :x damn evil, me. :(



Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking.
Move along.

blogspot counter

talk.