oh I forgot to reveal the answer to the HCI boy's question! recall: he asked his mates which car is the most childish, and you know what's the answer? CARTOON. hahahahahahahaha okay I really wanted to laugh when he said it, but it'll be weird.
on another note,
for those of you who still want the answer to "what do you all do in elang?", this is what elang is all about. (the grammar bit) trees. looks like it's from the books right, but it's done on ms word then print screened, by YOURS TRULY. (except that the sentence came from Peace, it's an elang inside joke.) nice. I am proud of this, I really am.
I think I'm awesome. (sorry can't help but feel so damn proud of it, whatever.) in Peace's words, "I like to have surong in my group cos she'll be the one doing the ppt and stuff." but of course I have my down moments. I got laughed at pretty badly for thinking that ALL TVs have the AV(?) cable input.
eh, see pukka ice cream there? it's somewhere behind KRT, near fong seng. I am gonna eat it someday. SOMEDAY. AYE I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT SINCE THIS SEM STARTED LA, EVERYTIME I'M ON BUS 10 GOING HOME I WILL PASS BY IT. makes me happy.