Tuesday, April 07, 2009

8:56 PM

edison chen is in sg!
apparently he's here to promote his latest movie - Sniper.
(the press conference over alr -.-)

okay for those of you who don't know,
I think he's the cutest guy on earth.
everytime I see him on tv I'll go "how can there exist such a cute guy on earth?"
whenever shows like infernal affairs or what is showing on tv my eyes would be glued onto him. ask me about what just happened/what they just said (in the show) and i'll go, "huh?" did I already mention that I would be smiling at the same time? :)

who cares about the sex scandal la!
everyone has their own sex lives,
and his is just more exciting.
too bad for him that it got leaked out. period.


I was telling my sis, and lilian, and just now peace,
that I wouldn't mind going to the theatres 5 times just to watch edison chen on the big screens.
then I started counting.
I can't think of 5 other friends who like him too!
we-ll. I kinda feel that edison chen is the male version of my liking for paris hilton,
nobody likes him. (peace says he has a crooked mouth. whatever lor.)


I really really really think he's damn shuai/cute/cool/insert more synonyms here.
even if he's a bad boy, I LIKE!
男人不坏女人不爱!

blogspot counter

talk.