Seed of Chucky was playing on ch5 just now and I got reminded of the the first part -- Child's Play. for those of you not into horror shows, it's about an evil doll coming alive. yea, every child's nightmare.
I really freaked out when I first watched Child's Play okay. I would dreams of dolls coming alive when nobody was watching and they would try to play with me. not sure if they were even trying to play. maybe kill me or something. I was like, how young. that's why i never had dolls, especially those whose eyes blinked. (ie opened when you made them stand up, and closed when you made them lie down.)
exception! i had this teletubby (Lala!!!!!!) which i really really really loveeed! her eyes blinked, but i loved her so much that it didn't matter. sometimes i would stare for a long time hoping them would blink on their own. obviously that didn't happen. i think my mom threw her away in the end cos she was paranoid. there was this rumour going on about their tummies being evil, bad stuff will come out from that square etc. i was pretty sad, and until today i still regret not saving her back then. she was so cute okay!!!! i carried her everywhere i went (:
if i see a pretty Lala soft toy again (it's really hard to find a suitable size and pleasant looking one you know) and it's affordable i shall buy it!