XYZ was being damn cute today. the expression when the vid started loading on its own. he immediately stunned, raised both his hands, as if "not my fault! i didn't do anything!"
I mean, normally people would just erm, click on the 'pause' button? he instinctively lifted both his hands away from the computer! HAHAHAHAH.
okay la I think I'm making it very obvious. stop soon.
OHOHOHOHOH! we totally saw YGNH at the deck today. peace circled around his table just to see what he was drinking, ALL FOR ME. yea in the end I bought the same drink as him. nono, not stalking okay. just erm, opening up new choices. cos it's like, I've only been drinking honey lemon wheatgrass tea and apple h2o. cos I've seen k drinking them. and once or twice peppermint almond cos I saw aidan drinking it. (but it's so ex, i stopped buying.)
basically I don't change my choices easily. but yet on the other hand I'm easily swayed when I see the choices of others. do you get what I'm saying?
but nahhh, I'm sticking to honey lemon wheatgrass tea and apple h2o. didn't fancy the drink ygnh was drinking.