this morning, surong forced herself to wake up in time for mcgriddles. happy.
with lilian & friends, noon.
I think this is a very, very deep show. no really, you must listen out for the things they say. and I can tell you, it's not easy to digest. there's a lot of hidden meanings and I suspect a few could possibly run along the lines of politics and human nature. maybe that's why I was so lost for the first half. the sex scenes are overdone, but I believe there's a meaning to it. (just not smart enough for this show,sigh.) oh, but the setting was good. I really liked the way the movie was filmed, the general feel. kinda feels like you're watching a comic in action, so unrealistically real. the girl is quite hot, her hair's so nice. and it wasn't a happy ending. rather sad, but I liked it.
aiyah bb should go watch it, I think he would love the show to the max la. totally his kinda show lor. can imagine him coming up with an essay about the show.
and then, with sheenaGOH, night. she's my horror movie buddy! did I mention before that thai horror films are the best in this genre?
this show still can't beat shutter. but nevertheless, still good! the plot is something new and interesting, albeit some obvious loopholes. (haha actually when I can find loopholes the zai-ness of the movie goes down) in this particular plot, it's the very same twist that made me think of one of the mentioned loopholes. and I dunno if this is relevant, but I really hate it when there are jokes in a horror film. for eg, the male lead sees the cinema seat moving back and forth. but he sees no visible head. he walks closer, the music gets louder, the suspense gets higher. boom! chey, it's just a kid!
yeps, pretty much sums up my day.
oh! lilian gave me toblerone (THANKS, BEEN CRAVING FOR IT FOR SOME LONG TIME) and KINDER SURPRISE. I shall save them till easter. I kinda have this tradition that I only eat kinder surprise when it's easter. and it must be given to me, I don't buy them myself. ok la not really a tradition, but somehow it's so coincidental that the same thing happens every year lor.