Tuesday, March 31, 2009

7:37 PM

I totally woke up for a 9am lesson instead of a 10am.
the silly thing about it,
was that I didn't realise I was going to school an hour earlier,
UNTIL I WAS ON MY WAY TO SCHOOL.
wah lau I still woke up slightly earlier can, cos I had to run some errand in school before going to class.
so yep, reached school at 830am -__-
sian ji pua.


anyway, just now was wicked.
I was taking my afternoon nap when my sis smsed at 445 regarding my dinner.
she said she'll be back around 5 so okay I told her what I wanted and stuff.
then I went back to sleep.
I next woke up at 730 (just, in fact) not feeling as tho I've slept for another 2.5 hours.
really.
I have the same headache as before the nap,
and I don't feel recharged at all.
I had the "did time fast forward on me" feeling. damn scary.



Don't ever tell anybody anything.
If you do, you start missing eveyrbody.

blogspot counter

talk.