particularly, there wasn't any super scary parts. the plot is short, and cliched, but the acting was good. and the girl is hawt. (her bf is hawt too. perfect match!) but oh, I liked how the girl found out about the unborn. it was pretty cool.
surong loves horror films!
sigh, I wish I was better at the violin.
people tell me that girls shouldn't be too capable cos guys won't like it. and people have actually warned me that I'm too capable for guys. but I'm just like, for every guy that doesn't appreciate me, it's his loss. well, if he can find another girl who's quite awesome (haha really, I don't think I'm THAT jialat. we're all awesome!) and at the same time so into him, then good for him lor.
I can drive <- very important, I can play the clarinet, I can read music scores, I'm learning the violin, I am quite IT savvy, I have a directory of places to go to for food (still building up) <- very important too, my survivor skills are satisfactory (exception: butterflies), I know a bit of jap (knowing a 3rd lang sure got use one), I am very practical, I am nice, <- peer reviews haha. and the most important thing - I present myself appropriately.
can he do all these? I DOUBT.
I'm not selling myself here, still very bothered about something that I read, that's why. people, lesson here. if someone's super into you and s/he is actually quite acceptable, give them a chance! don't be a toothead and go on thinking that you can get better stuff/deals/whatever. cos frankly, you can't. it's KARMA. and by then what would have happened is the so-into-you-girl/guy would be so disappointed that s/he *might* have left. (may not, I don't know. maybe s/he really decides to be a toothead and stays on. haha.) sad ending to everyone. whatever.
yes. I am disappointed. whatever.
you all don't come and tell me it's karma for me as well hor. I can frankly tell you that there isn't one single guy that has been so into me. never. I said before in my previous entries what, they're all just playing around. sheenaGOH would totally understand this.