sometimes I feel very glad that I'm quite tech savvy. I figured out how to tackle this document that I've been thinking about for the past few days. margins, zooming in, etc. projects are killing me, btw. luckily for the awesome group members.
recall: hui ran sticking her finger into the display miso soup, thinking it was a fake display set. jasmine hearing wrongly and thinking that limin was from hairy park instead of henry park. agar primary school (of course, no such school). dunno why jasmine was so into it. MAYFLOWER primary school omg lol. LW! peace and her super last min ideas. but i love her for her decisiveness in finding places to do the projects in raffles city. limin and her 3 hour bread D: and alina over reacting when she thought that her shoe had a hole HAHAHA.
unrelated, but lic's XYZ and his jacket awwwwww.
oops, totally digressed from the tech savvy topic. I'm glad that I know how to use photoshop. it's really a useful tool and skill, you guys should really explore and learn. I learnt it by trial and error too. you just get faster (using the hotkeys) and better everytime you use. the starting may be hard, but in the long run it'll be quite the routine.