Monday, March 23, 2009

9:29 PM

with the extra fifteen minutes I had this morning before going to sch,
I switched on the television.

it's the part of the show where the focus is on my favourite guy (lam feng) and his gf.
but the sad thing was,
it's the scene where LF cheats on his gf.
like, he was working in his office when his gf (girl A) calls, asks for 10min just to talk to him, but he said he's busy.
then shortly after, this other girl (girl B) calls, asks for 10min,
and he says, "yea why not, I need a break anyway."

so they hung out for a while,
and even after LF finished his work.

girl A calls again and says "hey are you still at the office? I'll bring you supper. how's that?"
but he turns her down and says "nah, I already had dinner with my project partner."

fine. girl A then calls girl B up (yea they're like super good friends) and asks her out instead, since she was already out.

but girl B rejects her by saying "sorry, company called me back. gtg!"

all these, when girl B was with LF.
how sad right.
and girl A's those sweet and lovely kinda girl,
a girl that any guy would want to have for a wife.

thank goodness my good friends and I have completely different tastes when it comes to guys.

I got so upset that I switched the television off.
as a result, I reached school super early,
despite missing the bus stop at buona vista cos I was thinking about some other stuff.


on the journey back home I thought again,
and I would really want to have a gf instead.
guys are with girls mainly cos of sex.
girls are with girls cos well, I guess they really do care for the girl?
I mean, what is it about her that a girl doesn't have and desperately wanna touch?

sorry, my experiences with guys are just. not very pleasing I guess.
it's kinda like a build up.
all these years the only signals I've gotten from boys are
"hey sweetie I don't like you at all. I just wanna have sex with you."
they are not even serious with me.

can't really blame me for being sucha serious player then. (I used the word serious cos I do give a great deal of feelings, but I know how to take them out before I get hurt. fair enough.)
but of course,
there are times when I'm not careful enough and whoops, too much feelings.
no prizes for guessing what happens in the end.

blogspot counter

talk.