Friday, March 20, 2009

4:12 PM

lolling post ahead.

lilian's at my house now and I just showed her this taiwan magician (appeared on some variety show that I recorded) whom I think is quite cute.
then we concluded that the magician looks like bb.
no wonder I find the magician cute. kept telling that to my sis but she insists that the magician isn't cute at all.
I tried finding a vid of that variety show on youtube but couldn't.


so anyways, I walked past my mom's table and saw this!!
(some korean drama that my sister bought a week ago)

then immediately I screamed "lilian! my magician looks like him right!!!"
(the first one on the left.)
then she was like "eh, i think this guy (rather than the magician) looks more like bb la!"
HAHAHAHAHAHA so for those of you who wanna know how bb looks like,
this is the closest example I can give.

blogspot counter

talk.