Tuesday, March 10, 2009

1:55 AM

you know those electric mosquito rackets?
ssssuper efficient in electrocuting mosquitoes, frying them.
a long time ago,my sis bought one for 10 bucks.
(damn ex, IMO)
being the nice surong, I haven't used it at all.
ahh, see the halo glowing already? :D


the term "news" is not coined after "events that are relatively new"
but rather,
"information that's collected from North, South, East, and West."


I have 2 best friends (shiny little things),
and they're always by my side wherever I go, whatever I do.


I think that Cleopatra is a nice name.


I'm fascinated by sprites, in the lightning sense. go google it yourself.



this random post came about when I suddenly recalled our random meeting.
life is random, but it's the unpredictability that makes it worth living for.
you'd never know what could happen the very next day.

don't regret what you've said or done.
rather, regret what you HAVEN'T said/done.

blogspot counter

talk.