Monday, March 02, 2009

2:01 AM

The Olive Theory has it that while one party in a relationship hates olive, the other loves it. in this way they'll complement each other and live happily ever after.

of course I would want my bf to be like that.
he can finish up the cockles in my satay bee hoon/char kway teow,
the ingredients of the ice kachang while I happily eat the ice (with condense milk),
the prawns in the prawn noodle/ fried hokkien mee.
basically, the stuff that I don't fancy (but are essential as ingredients), he does.


but what about the stuff that I fancy?
we-ll. I would want my bf to like them too.
because then we can enjoy the food together.
like hugs, sharing your food or eating the same stuff (in this case you'll be sharing the same experience) gives you a warm feeling.

to give a bad analogy,
suppose that you both like mcgriddles and are eating it for breakfast together.
don't you feel slightly happier (on top of already feeling happy cos you're eating mcgriddles too),
knowing that your bf loves mcgriddles as well and is enjoying it as much as you do?


the olive theory works here too;
if we both eat hokkien mee at the same time,
we're both sharing the same experience AND he gets to eat my share of prawns.
how awesome.
therefore, I'm still all for the olive theory.
to put it simply, it makes me happy to see my bf happy (cos he gets to have more ingredients!).

blogspot counter

talk.