If you wander off too far, my love will get you home. If you follow the wrong star, my love will get you home. If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone, get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home. Boy, my love will get you home.
If the bright lights blinds your eyes, my love will get you home. If your troubles break your stride, my love will get you home. If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone, get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home. Boy, my love will get you home.
If you ever feel ashamed, my love will get you home. When there's only you to blame, my love will get you home. If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone, get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home. Boy, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone, get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home. Boy, my love will get you home, Boy, my love will get you home.
Christine Glass - My Love Will Get You Home
till date, I've heard this song in 2 TVB dramas. and in both shows there's LF!
but anyway! there's something which someone said that bugged me for the entire night. literally, entire night. you know how they say dreams are your subconscious memory, so by this definition whatever you're thinking of just before you go to sleep will not appear in your dreams?
but hell. my dream was quite cool. it was a dream in a dream. basically, in the dream of the dream, I dreamt about the issue. it was super drama okay, though I can't remember the details. then still in the dream, I woke up just half an hour before school started so I panicked. and while I was panicking I was at the same time relieved that IT WAS ALL A DREAM. do you follow me so far?
well the panicking resulted in me waking up prematurely (for real). and when I woke up the first thing that came to my mind was THAT issue, AND FOR THAT SPLIT SECOND I WAS REALLY GLAD IT WAS A DREAM.