lately my mom has been spending a lot on food. like really a lot. she complains that the shop isn't doing well (cos of the economy), but yet she keeps asking my sisters and I out for dinner/supper. 2 days ago we ate dinner which cost us 70$ (for 3 people), yesterday we ate dinner and it cost us another 77$ (again for 3 people!), today we had supper and it cost us 50$ (okay la this time 4 people).
seriously, she's tired from work, why doesn't she just come home and rest?! we can all eat shredded chicken hor fun (from river valley. the only hor fun that I'll eat) and it would only cost us 3$/bowl and we'll all still be happy!
it makes me so scared that I daren't spend anymore money on food. those who know me well enough should know my policy. surong is most willing to spend her money on food. but it just makes me damn insecure that my mom is spending so much (not only on food) despite the economy. what if my mom is planning something. like before we end up bankrupt or something we'd better eat all the good food and enjoy as much as we can first.
because of this, I nowadays only eat one meal in school lor. cut down on the waffles and stuff alr. (so that I can spend the rest of my money elsewhere HAHAHAH.)
crooked reasoning, but i kinda think that spending more than 5$ on school food is sucha waste.
sorry for this nonsense post, what a weird feeling.