Sunday, March 29, 2009

3:23 AM

tonight, the mo queen iz in da house yo!

I realised I have a very, very weird style.
I have never taken pictures with any of my flings.
(I use the word 'fling' very liberally, for the lack of a proper noun that I don't know of.)
until this day this policy still remains.
kinda like a one night stand stretched over a couple of weeks.
there's no obligation to remember who you did it with, and how. awesome.

and I keep it so secretive that nobody knows who they are.
hawhawhaw.
peace kinda got a shock when I told her about some of them the other day.
(there's more than that you know. winks.)

I'm actually glad that I don't have pictures with them.
I'm superficial. I really am.
I will not accept a guy whom I feel people might think he's fugly.
(that's why they're only flings, not bfs.)
that being said, I've only taken pictures with one guy that I had/have feelings for,
and everybody knows who he is. awww.

I mean, can you imagine, you take a picture with the not-very-cute-fling,
and years later people start 'blackmailing' you about it (for eg, laughing at you in the o-m-g-why-him kinda way)
or you might end up calling yourself a loser in the same fashion.
unnecessary, isn't it.


I know many of you do not agree with the way I handle r/s,
but that's just my way of doing things.
it has it's pros and cons la. will discuss with you if you'd like.
you know that I'm not that jian.
still loveable, right?

blogspot counter

talk.