accompanied my mom to the market this morning. (awww so filial right! no la actually I JUST WANTED TO TAKE THE CAR OUT :x) every experience on the road is a challenge. I parked next to a porsche leh. WHO DRIVES A PORSCHE TO THE MARKET. MADNESS. okay back to the main point. while we were buying tau huey the uncle asked me, "小妹妹。。。不是。 小姐,你要什么?"
D: he addressed me by xiao jie leh! I spent the entire journey home thinking about it. and concluded that I must be really looking old now. SIGH.
I think my dad secretly wants to make me fatter. luckily I found out about his evil plot. you know, I kinda drink milk every morning before I go to school, because I hate to eat in the morning but I don't want to feel hungry. anyway, he keeps changing the brand of the milk. so one morning there was a new brand on the table. I almost drank it, until I saw the words screaming happily in my face, "FULL CREAM MILK."
ok I admit. it was K who told me that drinking full cream milk will make one grow FAT. otherwise I'll just drink it as per normal, (not very conscious about the nutritional levels of the food I eat heh.) and weeks later you'll see a fat surong. HENG AHHHH.