Saturday, March 14, 2009

11:38 PM

lost track of time, but the pimple is still on my face. are you irritated yet.

I'm having the "very xing ku" feeling again,
because I read about something from her facebook.
totally hate this feeling.


man u played so horribly today.
could tell that they couldn't focus.
kept losing the ball to pool,
and all the mistakes that shouldn't even be in their dictionary.
but I need to say that pool's defense was really good,
and er, i think torres is very cute.
haha.


while talking to daniel about some stuff over high tea (damn atas i know) just now,
I realised I actually regret chionging all possible topics within the first 3mths.
I can't even hold a decent conversation now;
there's nothing to say at all.
what's bad, is that he's (no, NOT daniel. let's name this person 62) not even trying to keep me (as a friend).
a whole new definition to the word "strangers".
back then, I remember someone asking me,
"surong, how is it possible that you have so much to say to 62?"
now I finally understand what that person meant.
haha, is it very obvious who this person is?
nah, it's not whoever you're thinking it is. winks.


as much as I dislike looking horrible because my skin is peeling,
I actually like peeling it.
gross, I know.
but I have itchy fingers!


may daniel zhang's computer get well soon.

blogspot counter

talk.