Original singer is Lam Feng right? Okay, can you please give Sammul to me. You already have Lam Feng and Bosco. AND THE KOREAN GUY."
I am super in love with my LIC groupmates. like, super super super in LOVE.
gim totally placed a rubber band on the side of alina's plate while she was still eating. and he did it oh so naturally, AND FOR NO REASON. super funny, alina just watched him do it! D: peace and I were freaking out big time la! gim still went on to explain that the rubber band is 'clean' when peace pointed out that it had some white stains. damn omgosh lor.
haha, xyz and his paper alignment fetish.
AND J AND HIS AMUSEMENT WITH THE ERASABLE HIGHLIGHTER!
omgomg I suddenly recalled one of the jokes. we were on the topic of the childhood blue eraser that is supposed to erase your pen ink but is utterly useless at doing so. not only that, it makes a hole in your paper too! remember?? yea so J said if you rubbed your face with it it would be "exfoliating lor!" I laughed like siao okay!
based on projects, I think my favourite module for this sem is LIC!
but based on classroom environment (minus the dysfunctional aircon) I think I like MaS the most. like, jas and limin next to us, the seniors are just behind us, there's k in our row. yupp that's about it. Discourse would do fine cos of new friend, but it's quite mind draining.
boy I'm so glad I accompanied peace to UH today! I'd never thought I'll see mr braces again lor!!!!!!!!!!!! totally made my blood and sweat worth it. WORTH IT.
OHOHOH, I saw YGNH at kino today! haha, kino was closing soon and they made the announcement for the customers to leave so I left and saw him leaving too! yaye, damn happy.
I just remembered that I once shouted the f word in front of my SA pe teacher. my pe teacher's the damn fierce kind. mr ho! wasn't intentional lor. you know for shuttle run we must start turning even before we really reach the end? yea so what happened was I kinda lost my balance during the turn and the speed was so fast that well, the f word came out naturally, loud and clear, as i fell. I remember looking at my pe teacher in the face and shouting the f word while falling. everything in slow mo. he wasn't shocked. he just looked at me and then shook his head. hahaa. but the rest of the class was.