Sunday, March 22, 2009

3:18 PM


this picture was totally planned.
peace started the topic of how we're all having local food and looking so happy,
just like those STB advertisements you see.
so angieKHOO whipped out her camera and there,
WE POSED FOR THIS PICTURE.

btw, I was trying to shell the prawns using my chopsticks and spoon.
better start practicing now so that I can shell the prawns glamly for my future boyfriend.
(it's an assumption that the future bf loves eating prawns.)
for the record,
I think I only shelled 3 prawns, cos it was so freaking tough.
but it's okay, can always practice some other time.
anyway, I didn't eat those prawns. haha.



p/s: I like my idea of A-Z.
it's gonna become a secret that I share with my future bf awww (:


p/p/s: I wished I knew what all that meant. it's like playing word hunt,
the words are all there, but I just can't circle them out.

blogspot counter

talk.