Sunday, March 22, 2009

10:09 PM

omg, I'm so shagged. been sitting in front of the com for like 6 hours and counting, doing noting but school work.

mmmm ok I admit.
I did facebook a lil but the point is,
MY EYES ARE FRIED NOW.


for your sake,
please do not bother me at all.
do not sms/msn/facebook me unless very, very important.
(exception: girls. girls are special. inner lesbian calling ha.
and mmr. mm remember: mou mou ren! mm so many Ms. mmhmm)
I am highly irritable these few days,
and I get frustrated easily.
don't say I never give warning.
if i ignore you, that's it. period.


the pimples never seem to go away.
I guess I shouldn't be saving on strawberry soursoap then.
eh listen,
I'm gonna eat bread for the next 1.5 months (or at least less than 3$/meal).
mark my words man.
thanks peace for always bringing the HK biscuits to munch on during breaks (:



p/s: I'm always here if you need me.

blogspot counter

talk.