Wednesday, March 11, 2009

8:44 PM

I've got a super big pimple on my face.

peace was totally being DAMN aunty today.
but it was for a good cause (:

so what happened was the soap dispenser in the ladies at AS4 had been spoilt for a week already. well it's our number 1 favourite toilet and plus, we would go there to wash our utensils.
during MaS break today we visited the same toilet.
but this time, peace couldn't take it anymore.
she totally made me memorize the first 4 digits (and she, the other 4) of the toilet maintenance number. and because there were 2 numbers given, we had a mini debate in the toilet regarding which number to call. -__-

so the first thing she did after returning to class was to CALL them up.
(it's directed to OED - office of estate and development i think, btw)
okay la it's quite embarrassing and aunty but hey!
such trivial things still need to be done okay!

yeps, so we had project meetings and before going to the as4 toilet I said to peace,
"eh. maybe they've repaired the soap dispenser alr"
but she was all like "nah, where got so fast one." (actually I thought the same too.)


what happened next was LEGENDARY.

they replaced the previous soap dispenser with a new one!!!
ok la the surprise is not on the new-ness of it,
but rather,
IN A SPAN OF 2 HOURS THEY GOT THE JOB DONE.
SUPER, SUPER EFFICIENT CAN.
all you girls using AS4 level 2 toilet better thank peace.

the next thing she's gonna do is to phone up OED to complain about the bad AS1 classroom conditions. GO PEACE. WE'RE ALL COUNTING ON YOU. AIRCON.


on an unrelated story,
bb and I quite fated today.
you know, since school started I haven't been bumping into him randomly around school.
but anyway,
I borrowed his syntax book for class but during the break he left.
so after class he smsed to ask me for the book,
I replied, but dunno why he never reply back.

so I waited till the end of a project meeting,
before the start of another (yes surong is bombarded with projects. hate it),
and on the shun bian-ness of a toilet break,
I tried calling/smsing to ask him where he was but the line couldn't get through!
so I thought that his hp no battery.

and then half an hour later,
TADAH!
he walked into the uppermost deck, on a mission to find his friends.
lucky lucky me, no need to carry the book back home.
(madness. my bag's heavy enough)


it's really quite fated.
what are the chances of someone walking into the uppermost deck at that time.
what are the chances of bumping into your friend to return him/her something without arranging first?
plus, the LIC meeting was ALMOST called off.
should it be off I wouldn't be there, at that time, at all.
awww.
it's all fate.
or coincidental chances, if you'd like.


super hungry now.
in an effort to save money I haven't eaten since 1230pm!
gonna steal junior's food to eat.
bye earthlings!




best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
could it be that we have been this way before

blogspot counter

talk.