Sunday, March 15, 2009

7:51 PM

visited the IT fair 3 days in a row.
I am actually glad that I'm small sized.
easy to squeeze!

today was the most pek chek of all days.
and no, I don't feel pek chek for myself.
rather, I felt damn pek chek for the sales guy on level 6.
you know, level 6 is where they sell all sorts of accessories,
and it's pretty much a very messy place, with make do paper banners stuck on every possible surface of the booth.
aiyah to cut long story short,
I must really applaud that guy for his patience.
guess he's really cut out for these kinda jobs! (I mean this in a good manner okay)


kino's 20% discount makes surong a happy girl.


aye. if it's written by him,
shit la I can just melt over and over again. YOU GET WHAT I'M SAYING?
but that's also why I don't wanna know if he's the author.
(although I have a strong feeling he is!)


ohoh! I dreamt that I flipped a coin to make a decision,
a choice that I couldn't make in reality.
freaky.
it's like, you have the option of yes and no,
when you flip the coin and the result is a 'no', you refuse to believe and end up flipping the coin again.
still, it comes back as a 'no' and now you just gotta accept it.
you so badly wanted it to be a yes but it seems that it's just not your destiny.
I dunno.
I really don't wanna go with the results of my dream but mebbe I'm not given a choice either.


and I dreamt that I did a clean job cutting junior's hair.
was damn proud of myself in the dream. lol.


p/s: shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit.
JIL.
makes my heart flutterrrrrr.

blogspot counter

talk.