Monday, March 30, 2009

12:33 PM

what up!!!
omg,I'm screwing up my body clock badly.
for two consecutive nights i've been sleeping at 5am, waking up at 1230pm the next day.

and for both nights I had intended to sleep early one lor!
like at 3am I would go 'okay..sleep now.'

then the mayflower thing had to happen on the first night,which wasn't so bad cos it totally made my night.

but the second night was uncalled for. I felt as tho I've wasted my 2 hours trying to tell someone something, but he wouldn't listen. damn no point.
(I actually typed a whole chunk of stuff but aiyah, NO POINT.)


all I can say is, I'll always be ready for a new friendship.
I've already told you my side of the problem,
and I suppose your side would be something like "in all honesty I didn't know what was going on."
please.
and until the day you sort things out with yourself,
nothing I say would make sense.


take note my readers!
happy. we're all happy.

blogspot counter

talk.