Friday, March 27, 2009

6:19 PM

:)
I really love how this vid is made.
cliched in a nice way.



was taking an afternoon nap just now (I will definitely take a nap if I'm at home for the whole day hahaha shuang hor. this is one reason that makes me wanna stay home.) and I dreamt that I lost one of my two best friends. (the inanimate ones. mm i don't exactly have best friends. just lots of good friends.)
wah lau I freaked out and was damn sad in the dream can.
luckily they're still here with me (:


I still wake up with THAT issue coming first thing into my mind.
tho not as bothered anymore,
I'm just bothered that it's still bugging me until now.
because, thinking about it won't change the way things are,
(tho I used to think that so long as I persevered it would turn out fine.)
and it only occupies my precious cognitive space.
that's why I'm quite pissed with myself actually.
weak*cough*ling.

no. I cannot let cognitive dissonance win this time round.
not again.

blogspot counter

talk.