dinner was awesomage! jap food in singapore's on a whole new level for me now.
let me do some advertising for them. the restaurant's known as Kuriya and is located at Great World City. (the one we went to was kuriya dining. elsewhere it's kuriya restaurant) their website.
the menu's really different from the normal ones you'll usually come across.
"Fresh seasonal ingredients are air-flown directly from Japan by us 3 times a week." -from the website.
how cool is that. seriously. the food was excellent. super loved the cheese-rice-roe thingy. cannot divulge the menu here. secret. everything was a pleasant surprise. YOU ALL MUST GO TRY ONE DAY. REALLY GOOD JAP FOOD.
mm, the price? it's about 50$ for a main course and a side dish. I think you'll be tempted to keep ordering cos everything looks too damn good. ... which was what I did! I think I ordered a lot but somehow it seemed just enough.
oh. you'll feel damn atas there. I think there's like one person stationed to one table or something. service damn good and efficient. while leaving there'll be this whole row of people thanking and saying goodbye. (the usual jap way) really good dining experience.