Monday, February 02, 2009

12:16 AM

I drove to the airport just now!
(second time on highway since I got my license 3 mths ago.
first time was to school, and it was with my dad.
imagine "it's okay to go at 80km/hr. you p plate."
damn noob.)
but today was with my sis!
okay la my speed was 90-100km/hr.
but there came a point where I accelerated to 120km/hr JUST BECAUSE my sister saw her bf driving past us, and I think his speed was like at least 130km/hr COS I TOTALLY COULDN'T CATCH UP WITH HIM. so in the end we gave up speeding. but I think she was a bit pekchek-ed, cos if it was her she would catch up eventually. (she's quite zai for a woman driver.)


actually driving on highways are much easier and shuang-er than driving on normal roads. no traffic lights, just take note of where the speed cameras are, no stop lines, one straight road etc. just A BIT of a mental drain, cos you must drive fast and stay in your lane at the same time. can get quite cockeye-ed sometimes.

blogspot counter

talk.