Wednesday, February 25, 2009

6:02 PM


I love the lightning guy in this show.
it's quite sad actually, after getting struck by 7 times you're still not dead.
and it's on really random occasions, for example,
"I was in my car minding my own business."
erm, not a BIG fan of brad pitt,
but I gotta admit that I squealed a couple of times when the young brad pitt came out.



overall a nice story plot.
because it wasn't ALL happy endings.
I hate happy endings.
makes everything look so damn superficial and unrealistic.
sucha pity jennifer aniston is much older now.
I really liked her for her sweet looking face.
she's got the "do you bear to hurt me?" face.
I think I have it too (according to people),
BUT shit happens nevertheless. haha.


anyway, I love the smell of roses.
when I come home late at night and it's all quiet in the living room,
the smell of roses will be there to greet me.
makes me happy.

blogspot counter

talk.