you know, I have lots to say, a lot a lot a lot, one of the nights that I'm quite excited to tell you a lot of stuff. but you won't even bother.
anyway, I showed someone ygnh's picture. and he just kept going on about-
friend says: den still with the guo fu chen hair hahahhaa
[surong tells friend more about ygnh]
friend says: :-O he's one weird dude and i must add with the guo fu chen hairstyle that's like the hottest hair... in my sec sch days
[surong still telling friend about ygnh]
friend says: hahhaa but has horrid fashion sense for his hair u noe right i ask my sec sch juniors i realised dat the guo fu chen hairstyle stops at my batch 87 batch onwards no more alr 86 batch like 90% of the school population is guo fu cheng weird right
[surong says something like "why so statistical"]
friend says: its to precisely emphasize that guo fu cheng hair was really hot during that period of time hahhaa
(my friend is from batch 86 btw.)
damn funny, the way he just went on and on about the guo fu chen hairstyle while I just went on and on about ygnh.
EDIT: lilian read and said,
lilian says: omg thats like elang you know something about speech like the conversation like you keep talking about this but he keeps talking about that