Monday, January 19, 2009

12:30 AM

going to work after having slept only 3 hours the night before makes surong very unhappy.
and, it's is also not advisable to talk to surong when she's tired cos she will not pay attention to what you're saying.
which was why I was so irritable and bo chup throughout work.
I got irritated cos I couldn't find the carrots. (for cooking demo)
and to add on, the whole counter was in a mess.
hate it.
you have to STRETCH and DIG just to find the goods that's underneath the table.
and because the place is so small,
the cartons are stacked on top of each other,
making the last carton very, very inaccessible.
plus, I'm annoyed at the "you obviously weren't listening when I explained, otherwise you wouldn't be asking such rhetorical questions" customers.


anyhows,
with the s55 clique,
CRYSTAL JADE'S STEAMBOAT BUFFET WAS AWESOMAGE.
unlimited XIAO LONG BAOs leh!!!
quality of food also not bad.
variety aplenty.
haha it's my longest steamboat buffet I've ever eaten.
we sat there, all 10 of us,
from 830pm to 1220am.
it was truely a satisfying and happy meal. :D


oh!! I had my first yusheng of the year :D
although we had it for breakfast, (cos we kept procrastinating the night before)
it was nice!!!
no it wasn't procrastination.
more like,
people fell asleep. (not me! I was one of the last to sleep!)
tsk.



gosh, I'm really tired,
can't think of anything else to say.

blogspot counter

talk.