I can't wait to go HK. come on, more converse shoes please. sis just bought me a pair from there. AWESOME. the designs in sg can suckthumb.
brought Junior for grooming today :D he looks much better now. no more long nails whoo! :D
omg my legs are rotting how. angelineHO (old friend) and I met up, we walked. joyce (same friend) joined for awhile. walked. walked. exciting, I can't wait for post cny sales. (prolly the 3rd best thing about CNY)
my mother nagged after she saw what I bought, "you still got a whole stack (of new clothes) at home leh!" me "aiyah, sale ma."
oh my poor husband~!
I like the buying, hate the packing up. (ie taking the contents out of the bag and finding a place in the cupboard for them) so yupp, the bags are currently still on the floor. hope junior trips and fall! hahahahah joking. (I've got better ways to bully him hawhawhaw)
aiyoh, this must be karma. junior tried to clean his butt on my bedsheet after I typed that sentence. WAH LAU I'M GONNA WASH MY BEDSHEET TONIGHT. WAH LAU HOW CAN HE DO THIS TO ME. WAH LAU. EVIL.
urghs. ok not as bad as eating lizards.
p/s: someone remind me to bid during close bidding thanks. later I end up forgetting and NOT getting my mods lol.