Thursday, January 29, 2009

6:24 PM

I feel extremely tired.
and yet,
when I'm finally back home,
I can't seem to fall asleep.


during discourse today we were on the topic of colours and emotions.
then the prof suddenly said something like
"purple is the colour of sorrow."

*cue peace smiling*

peace: schwa has a purple file.

right.


anyway, we had YTF cos the queue was relatively short :D
peace totally did the weirdest thing.
instead of giving the aunty her bowl of uncooked food,
she went straight to join those waiting to pay and collect their COOKED food.
I was right behind peace,
still choosing my items when she disappeared.
immediately, I felt that something was wrong.
like "peace know how to order the mee fen meh."
yupp, so the rest of the story had been said.


collected potato boats from lilian :D
(pictures up later, thanks lilian!)
YAYEEEEEE POTATO BOATS ARE LOVE.


I think I shall sleep soon.

and it's funny how I'm still craving for Toblerone.

I keep seeing it at cashier counters.
but like, must save money.
Toblerone is a luxury item. (can't believe you're hearing this from surong right. yes my life is THAT sad.)

blogspot counter

talk.