Monday, January 12, 2009

10:58 PM

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SCH, PEOPLE.

because school started at 530PM,
peace and I went for a haircut before that.
but no we didn't go together.
we went to our respective salons and then met up in school.
the first thing we did when we saw each other,
LOL-ed non stop.


quite like my new hair, mmhmm (:


lect was.....ONE FREAKING HOUR.
but it's a blessing in disguise.
cos although we traveled all the way to sch just for an hour,
we got to eat PROSPERITY BURGERRRRR (happy that lect ended early ma).


I finally get what's missing from this pic,
our drinks!! no wonder it looks so empty.


anyway,
after eating we walked back to krt to wait for the bus.
and after I got onto mine I received an sms from yz
"you still in sch? coffee?"
yea so some quick thinking on my part,
I alighted and walked back all the way to krt.
went to some prata place.

and I don't know if you consider the meal after your dinner to be supper,
but I HAD LIKE, MAGGIE GORENG AND MILO PENG.
please, tell me what's wrong with me.
straight after a mcdonald meal I could still actually eat maggie goreng.
okay, didn't finish it, but I ate 3/4 lor.
and finished one milo peng by myself.

yea I have a hearty appetite woo!


some random phone camera pictures:


some cat that started meowing at me when I meowed at him.
what, he followed me home lor (until my block)
maybe he likes me? mm.


stupid junior who just wants food,
stretching, does not do the trick.
this old fashioned bedsheet obviously does not belong to me.
but trust me, it's damn soft and comfy!


he picks the most shuang places in the room.
that, my friends, is my blanket.
piled up high against my headboard.
he fell asleep there!


peace loves taking A2 right!

blogspot counter

talk.