Sunday, January 04, 2009

10:46 AM

I dreamt of 8 years yesterday night.
really can't remember what was it about.

and then I dreamt of vampires.
those chinese ancient vampire kind (jiang shi).
in my dream
the vampire was in my house,
roaming around,
looking for someone.
(he's fugly. grey messy hair, bad complexion, teeth missing, YUCKS.)

the rest of my family?
rushing out to work,
LEAVING ME ALL BEHIND
TO WAIT FOR THE DAO-ZHANG.
hahahahahaha
I even dreamt that I kept calling the dao-zhang,
giving him my address,
asking him to hurry,
and asking "what are vampires afraid of? maybe I'll hold him back for a lil while."
and in my mind I was thinking of using garlic.
(I think garlic only works for angmoh vampires right)

okay, that dream was so random lor.
but it's mainly only horror dreams that I can remember.


I'm craving for some hawker food right now
(who says I don't eat at hawker huh huh HUH!)


aiyah my internet connection is so slow it's pissing me off.
nothing loads fast. yucks.
I WANT TO WATCH WHO'S LINE IS IT ANYWAY? LOR.
it's damn damn damn funny,
I can literally LAUGHOUTLOUD while watching.
(woe is to the people next to me hah)



p/s: I'm on your side too.

blogspot counter

talk.