Tuesday, January 20, 2009

11:57 PM

during lunch,
Peace teared cos she suddenly felt that I am a very dumb friend.
just because I was telling her about one of my "theories" regarding dumbo ears.
I was asking if the dumbo ears would go away if let's say we were to tie them to the back of our head every night,
somewhat like how braces work.
then she gave me this blank stare and started tearing. ):

OH. we went all the way to sci fac to find heart-shaped waffles.
and it's so embarrassing cos I had to stop shuwei halfway just to ask her if she knew about it.
then she said something like,
"there's a shop near megabites, you can try there"
and stupid me had to go "how to walk to megabites ah"
OKAY IT'S REALLY QUITE DUMB YOU KNOW.
it's like you're at far east asking someone how to walk to lido.

and I'm telling you again,
my life does not only revolve around Peace.


because I met up with Adrian for dinner.
(also known as the biker boy. rings a bell? hahah)
we finally met again after half a year.

ASTONS for dinner!
no more chicken this time,
eat fish campaign now, thanks.
there are some nutrients that you can ONLY get from fishes.
(and I haven't touched a single fish for as long as I remember.)
so everyone,
please eat more fishes.


due to the lack of an appropriate show,
we watched Passengers.


shit, either I haven't been watching enough thrillers,
or this show is good.
might be the former,
since I've been watching lots of romance/action shows.
the first half wasn't spectacular,
you can afford to have toilet breaks and yet not miss anything.
I think I can safely say,
that everything is more or less explained in the second half.
so you might actually feel that it's a crappy show until the very end.
I don't know if it's a good or bad thing.
but definitely not advisable to watch it on DVD at home,
because you might fall asleep within the first 45mins.



remember to eat more fishes ah!

blogspot counter

talk.