Monday, January 05, 2009

9:52 PM


hilarious.
okay that's the only selling point I guess.
because well the plot's kinda weird,
and it's an exaggerated play of college (uni) life.
but it's really damn funny,
totally like what someone would love to watch.
(it's M18 for a reason. winks.)


eh, I was damn happy when I switched on the teevee just now.
https://www.mcdelivery.com.sg/wos/jsp/deals.jsp
I remember eating it almost everyday last year,
cos it really brought me luck (esp for tut bidding).
not called PROSPERITY burger for nothing lor.
but currently only available through delivery D:
or is it not? mm.

eeyer prosperity burger is BIG LOVE. :D


for one point each :D
worry too much lor peace and surong.



oh, at the ezlink topup machine just now
Lilian totally inserted her atm card into the notes slot.
I happened to turn and was in time!
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
very, very loud, me.
oops!

blogspot counter

talk.