Thursday, January 01, 2009

1:42 PM

I spent 15mins making myself a cup of cold chocolate milk + whipped cream.


I spent 5mins gulping it down.

T_T

eh not easy to make lor.
cos must use cocoa powder,
then in cold milk it doesn't exactly dissolve well...
so must keep stirring.
then stir too fast some of the contents spill.
wah lau I cleaned the table a million times lor.


but AH! it's nice (:


oh, I suddenly feel like eating 24) sunshine plaza's chicken pie.
they've got the best chicken pies in singapore!
yummy yum yum.
and then I feel like eating 25) ASTONS too.
baked potato and fries, loveeee!
haha yes this is a continuation from last night's list.


you know, I don't understand why some people don't appreciate good food.
I mean, good food makes you happy, no?
it's the ultimate comfort la,
the food won't scold you,
won't make you sad,
won't leave you behind,
will always be there whenever you need it,
can fill your tummy,
and can even possibly complement what you're doing right now.
(eg snacking while watch tv)

it can even dissuade someone from committing suicide,
"you haven't eaten enough good food yet, don't die now!"
yar lor, how can you waste your life like that if you haven't tried the delicacies of the world?


I don't know,
I really don't know why some people just don't bother.
no wonder the saying:
live to eat,
eat to live.


I'm the former.



p/s: on a totally random note,
my 3rd toe seems to be perpetually going into cramp mode.
(I asked this qns before, do you guys get toe cramps at all?!)
I kept pulling/cracking/wriggling it,
doesn't seem to help at all.
maybe it's cos I've been sitting for too long. haha.

blogspot counter

talk.