Jim Carrey IS getting old. you can clearly see his wrinkles now. such a pity. but they still added one or two scenes showing him doing funny faces, which was kinda nostalgic. made me think of shows like The Mask, Bruce Almightly etcetc. yea throughout the show I was feeling quite sad over his ageing face. okok moving on to the plot. basically it's about a guy saying YES to every request/offer/opportunity he's got. so I thought there could be crankier stuff that would require him to say YES to. won't it be more unpredictable that way?
okay now for totally random stuff.
I fed Junior some oranges today :D
okay not that he particularly liked it, cos he took damn long to finish it up. like lick, spit on floor, walk one round, lick again. so in the end I just force fed him. *cue evil laughter*
you know,he's been staring at spaces. like, whether or not it's the blank wall or some other random objects (like the fan). he just stares. I'm quite disturbed by it, I don't know why he's like that. sigh.
p/s: it doesn't matter, right? it's just not fair.