suddenly recalled, during the study week Peace and I went back to school. it was one of those super hot days you wished you could bring a fridge around to keep you cool. before entering the library she saw a guy standing outside.
then she said to me, "surong let's play a game. whoever finishes the readings can then enter the library." (yea can you imagine if there were 2 girls standing right outside the library reading their stuff? totally weird)
me, "wth. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA"
okay we didn't go into the library cos we had drinks so we went down the stairs instead. and I was totally STUCK cos I was laughing so badly and walking down at the same time. like, I just didn't want to roll down the stairs but I kept laughing, and trying to walk, and laughing... until even when Peace has reached the bottom of the stairs I was still somewhere near the top. laughing my head away, still controlling myself not to roll down.
okay, super random.
ps: to those reading, JIAYOU FOR THE REMAINING PAPERS. erm, eat some lollipops. :D