Sunday, December 14, 2008

9:21 PM

surong is excited for Twilight the movie tmr.

I've been chionging the book for the past few nights,
explains my disappearance from msn.
and gosh, Edwards Cullens from the book is really, to melt for!

was telling sheenaGOH "I think he's a very good flirt."
[insert some rolling eyes here]

okay back to the book.
well I would say it's rather draggy,
but the action takes you unknowingly. (some sort of saving grace, otherwise it would be dead boring, minus the attraction of Edward, no?)
many a times I would read on and suddenly I find myself in the middle of the action.
no time for flipping back the pages,
it makes you go on.
and after the action is over I'll flip back the pages,
but nope,
no where indicating it even started. weird.


GOSH. the things Edward said to Bella.
I thought about it for the WHOLE DAY today at work lor.
seriously, to fall in love with.

blogspot counter

talk.