Friday, December 19, 2008

4:22 PM

gosh, is everyone on an extended weekend leave or something?

I woke up to a phone call by my mom at 115pm,
rushed down to taka by 145pm to have lunch with her.
while walking in I realised a long queue at the taxi stand.
people with shopping bags and smiley faces.


"gawd, I just woke up, still feeling so tired,
AND THESE PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY SHOPPED FINISH,
PROLLY GOING FOR HIGH TEA OR SOMETHING."

I've always thought that shopping should be done after lunch,
like wake up late, lunch, then shop.
some craziness I have here,
I guess it only applies to me.


EHHH Tommy Hilfiger having sale.
I mean, it's worth a look,
they've slashed to a whopping 60% discount,
albeit still slightly tipping over to the higher end.
BUT, 60% LEH.
buy one or two shirts from there also shuang.
(their shirts ARE REALLY REALLY NICE,
plus the material is REALLY REALLY GOOD.
I'm telling you, it's quality stuff.)



and when you're feeling empty
keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest

blogspot counter

talk.