Saturday, December 06, 2008

12:13 AM

outing with the s55 clique!
cheryl surprised us by popping out from nowhere!!

everyone just went "CHERYL!!!!! D: D: D:"





happy birthday sheenaGOH!! welcome to 20-20 club.


and this AWESOME tiramisu cake was made by cheryl and shuwei
:D got heart shape on the cake some more!


a bit dark hor. camera's fault.






lol, camera power!


it's rare for me to wear this dress (or dresses as a whole) so I thought I'll take a pic with it.


strawberry shortcake!!
(omg, I'm spending wayy too much on desserts.)


the shoes.
don't say I never tell you all.
this pair DAMN OLD ALR.
just that I seldom wore them out cos it's high cut,
very hard to match.
but the shoe is damn cute!


oh. just now damn scary.
like, cos I was talking to my friends,
so I didn't pay attention to my surroundings.
then suddenly this guy poked my shoulder.
by the time I turned around he had went up the stairs alr
(plus it was pretty dark).
I was freaking out lor!!
cos I thought it's those chee ko peks trying to make fun of "xiao mei mei"
then angelineHO had to keep saying "no la I think it's your friend cos he looked back again"

then on the bus bb smsed.
SO IT WAS HIM.
wah lau. all the trama for nothing.
but on the bus I kept going to angie,
"omgomgomgomgomg WHY I NEVER TURN AROUNDDDDDD!!"
pek chek-ed.


a bit scary la.
but we got fate!
hahahahaha.

blogspot counter

talk.