Sunday, December 28, 2008

8:24 PM

you know, I kept watching this trailer on tv mobile
until I learnt how to sing the chorus by heart already.
IT'S SUCH A CUTE SONG.
and I secretly wanna watch this in the theaters too.



OKAY THE PEOPLE I'M GONNA MEET FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS,
PLEASE BEAR WITH ME COS I'LL JUST KEEP SINGING THE SONG.
actually you guys are in luck lor,
surong seldom sings such cute songs.
(unless you're from s55, cos I did all the random stuff during class!)


mm, I forced my sister to listen to my singing manymany times.

me: eheh listen to my singing!!
sis: I listen already what.
me: aiyah listen again!! *starts singing* okay end alr.
sis: okay I listen finish already.

and the whole cycle repeats some time later, hee.

the song is so happy I feel so happy singing it!
YOU ALL SHOULD LEARN TOO,
THEN WE SING TOGETHER!!

blogspot counter

talk.