Tuesday, December 16, 2008

3:18 AM

I'm emo tonight.
(you can choose to skip this entry cos you're gonna roll eyes at me)

& I suspect it's cos of twilight.
sheenaGOH, I think I understand your smses better now,
when you talked about twilight the other day.



it's easy to tell if I'm not feeling quite right.
there is, noticeably, a huge cut down on the "haha"s that I use (on msn).
and the thing is, I don't know how to cheer myself up anymore.
it doesn't help if I'm listening to an emo song.

I used to tell sheena,
"if one day I feel sad, remind me of the time tim...[I forgot]"
(damn, I can't even remember something that once meant the whole world to me.)
speaks a lot doesn't it.
if you haven't noticed,
I don't talk about tim as often now.
everytime someone asks me about him,
I don't know how to answer.
I don't even know what to tell myself.


it's a sad night tonight,
and talking to bb certainly didn't help much.

right now,
I really need someone (you maybe?) to sit alongside me.
you don't have to say anything,
just drop a note, let me know you'll be there.
alright?


gawd I must snap out of this soon.
note to self: be strong, surong.
have your moments,
and be done with it.


okay, off I go now.
oh for the record, three.

blogspot counter

talk.