Wednesday, December 31, 2008

10:22 PM

remember I said I made a bag for Junior?


ta-dah!
it's the same red bag,
but I cut a hole along the side so that his head can pop out.
(yea he's too short, just like me)
and nope, it doesn't strangle him.


I really love CHA CHA CHA a lot!


some crabmeat thingy that Lilian ate.


and my burritos.

I forgot to take a pic of Peace's food.
her's damn cool,
you have to wrap the stuff yourself.


complementary chips with salsa! I like too!!


the other day Lilian and I saw this at kino.
we thought it was quite cute,
but nah, didn't get it.

until 2 nights ago Peace totally went on and on about how she wanna marry keroppi (keroppi got gf liao lor), made Lilian and I read up on keroppi's family and made us watch keroppi on youtube etcetc,
so Lilian asked me to get those pencils from kino.
so yupp, we all took one each!
L to R: me peace lilian


aiyah, I love CHA CHA CHA,
I love ice cream,
I love everything nice now.




the thing is, I thought I was really fine with it.

blogspot counter

talk.