Monday, December 15, 2008

11:25 PM


Four Christmases was actually not bad.
the concept was better than I expected,
although STILL predictable.
instead of a whole load of people in different parts of the world falling in love together,
this movie focuses on a couple.
and the best thing about this show,
you can't spell "families" without "lies"



finally caught Twilight,
I think it might actually (acherly) be a better idea if I had watched the movie first,
THEN read the book for details.
every scene was so "but of course",
and I was expecting the very next event before it even unfolded.
gah.
and Edward, at first glance he isn't that a heart throb as most girls claimed,
but he kinda grows into you after awhile.
(yea all that sweet talk, tsk.)

special mention to his dad,
I thought the dad was cool, and charming.
and I liked that part where his whole family tried their best to protect Bella (:
but I would have preferred more vampire action.
perhaps like some really cool vampire power or something.
okay, I think I'm giving out too many details.


"I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore."

blogspot counter

talk.