Sunday, November 09, 2008

7:42 PM

for those of you curious buggers out there,

it's happy birthday 8 years! :D
and it's my first time taking LRT today.
for a noob like me, the experience was just WOW.
it feels like a spaceship travelling past all the tall (HDB) buildings.
and it felt so futuristic, no drivers needed D:


sparky says hi! (sorry I can't be bothered to phoshop the pics anymore)

and this is what I got; a Ben Sherman maroon polo-t.
really wanted to get white, but it's sold out :/

anyway, I was telling him to pose cos a lot of people has been asking me what did I get.
(and I guess he wanted to show the logo)
so, it's not that we're standing awkwardly far apart.



I think he's wayy taller than me, just didn't notice it in the past.
he looks not bad in this shirt right?
:D


okay, his mom is super friendly!
and he talks to his mom a whole lot about me! (I think.)
cos ytd I called at 11pm,he was on his way to supper with the family.
then today his mom asked "eh you called him ytd night right? yea we were on our way...etc"
and actually the first thing she said when she saw me was,
"you stay at killiney there right? we went there to pick tim up that time (during my bday)"
(awww she remembers!!)
and lots of other things starting with "heard from him (tim) that you..."


and if you're wondering again,
nothing happened at his house.
(sigh how sad right)
actually everything's quite stagnant now,
I don't know how to continue from here.
things are kinda like,
I'm-doing-it-cos-it's-politically-correct.


on a sidenote: bb's on my msn!

edit: peace scolded me :(
(click for larger pic)

blogspot counter

talk.