I haven't been waking up at 2pm for a long, longgg time. :D I mean, the weekends ARE meant for sleeping. the weather's a bitch, rolls eyes. I pity junior. (cos I think he hates his hair now)
talking about junior, my dad said that when he brought junior for a walk that day, someone told him, "what a big cat you've got!" personally, I DO NOT THINK THAT JUNIOR LOOKS LIKE A CAT. wtf. WHERE GOT LOOK LIKE CAT YOU TELL ME. (yea sorry for the messed up look, I'll bring him for grooming once the exams are over.) but haha, got people say that he looks like me. and I take that as a complement.
this, is a cat.
now look again, PLS LOR TOTALLY NO LINK CAN. (sorry for the bad image, I took it using my phone's camera) junior looks quite happy here don't you think so?
the weather's really damn hot lor I think I can evaporate into the air anytime soon.
. . . omgomgomg I think it's now!
*evaporates*
okay la you're rolling your eyes now right.(call me childish lor, I have my childish moments what!)
haha anyway, I kinda have this interest in like Middle English. where they still use words like thou thee doth hath thy thine. awesomage. aiyah, I really like the history of English la. jasmine, next sem I crash your class okay!^^
oh, and ytd I told someone, "see you on syntax day!" ahaha METONYMY.